Not all breakfasts have to be boring you know which is why I have come up with some delicious new recipes to share with you all!
The first one that I came up with are these three ingredient yummy breakfast rolls, not only are they yummy but they are great as a snack for whenever you are hungry.
- Two brioche rolls
- Four medium strawberries
You will need-
- bread knife
- chopping board
- butter knives
How to make them-
- Take the brioche rolls and cut them in half
- Then slice the strawberries (there is a photo down below showing how to slice them)
- Spread the Nutella on both sides of the brioche rolls
- Place your strawberries in the roll and close them up
YOUR BREAKFAST ROLL IS COMPLETE, NOW ENJOY!
– How to slice the strawberries –
- Q- Can I use different fruit instead of strawberries?
- A- Of course! experiment and see what tastes good to you, banana would work quite well!
- Q- What do i do if i don’t have Nutella?
- A- You could use peanut butter, or your favourite jam
- Q- Can you eat this just for breakfast?
- A- No you can have this whenever you fancy a sweet snack!