Recently, I was experimenting with slime recipes and discovered the most amazing cosmic brownie slime recipe! The slime will be thick
You will need:
- 1 cup of clear PVA glue
- 1/4 cup of white PVA glue
- 1/4 warm water
- 1/2 cup of shaving cream
- 1/4 cup of brown paint
- 2 teaspoons of borax solution
- 1/4 cup of rainbow floam beads
- 1 tablespoon of cornflour
How to make the slime:
- Add in the clear and white glue together and then stir until fully combined
- Pour in the warm water and stir it with the glue
- Next add in the shaving foam and stir gently as you don’t want to pop all the bubbles in the shaving cream
- now stir in the paint, you may want to add in more depending on the type of paint
- The last ingredient to add in is the borax solution; if you don’t know how to make this then you can check out my other post on how to make a borax solution. It is linked at the bottom of the page.
- Once you have added in the borax solution you will need to stir the slime; it will start to pull away from the sides of the bowl and that is when you know it is ready to start needing. If it only clumps together then don’t worry, all you need to do is keep mixing with the spoon and eventually it will pull away from the sides of the bowl!
- Now you can use your hands and Kneed the slime. Once you feel like it isn’t too sticky anymore, you can need it on your work surface.
- Once it is all fully needed, you can add in the cornflour and once that is mixed in you can add in the rainbow floam beads. I would recommend using a 1/4 cup of floambeads but you can use as many as you want
Your slime should now be finished and ready to play with, if you have any problems or if the slime isn’t working for you feel free to contact me and I might be able to help you.
- Q .Do I have to use clear glue?
- A. No you don’t i just find that the clear glue helps to make the slime thicker
- Q. can I make any slime using this recipe?
- A. yes you can!
- Q. what do I do if the slime goes sticky?
- A. all you need to do is add in some more activator (borax solution) and mix