I love slime, so I have decided to share this amazing fluffy slime recipe with you. Fluffy slime is very similar to normal slime, In fact it is almost the same! But fluffy slime is much lighter than normal slime and it feels like you are holding a cloud!
You will need:
- Borax solution
- 120ml of Warm water
- 110ml Of White PVA glue
- Food colouring (optional)
- 3cups of shaving foam
How to make your slime:
- Pour your glue into a bowl, then add in your warm water and mix it all together. If you want your slime to be coloured add a few drops of food colouring.
- Next, add in your shaving foam and mix until it is smooth.
- Now add 1tbs of borax solution to your slime and mix together until you can see that the slime is starting to clump together.
- If your slime is still sticky add half a tbs more of borax solution and mix again. You can add more borax solution if it is still sticky, but if you add too much the slime will become really hard and rubbery.
- Keep mixing as the slime takes a while to come together, when it’s starting to come together into a ball, you can take it out and kneed it on a worktop for a few minutes to get a nice smooth stretchy slime, be patient as it will take some time to come together.
Now your slime is ready to play with, if you want to keep your slime afterwards, store it in an airtight container so it doesn’t dry out.