I got into making slime about 2 years ago now and I have always loved it since. I have tried and tested many recipes to see what works and I have finally come up with a good one to share with you.
To make your amazing slime you will need:
- Borax solution
- 120ml of Warm water
- 110ml Of White PVA glue
- Food colouring (optional)
How to make your slime:
- Pour your glue into a bowl, then add in your warm water and mix together until smooth. If you want your slime to be coloured add a few drops of food colouring.
- Now add 1tbs of borax solution to your slime and mix together until you can see that the slime is starting to clump together.
- If your slime is still sticky add half a tbs more of borax solution and mix again. You can add more borax solution if it is still sticky, but if you add too much the slime will be really hard and rubbery.
- Keep mixing as the slime takes a while to come together, when it’s starting to come together into a ball, you can take it out and kneed it on a worktop for a few minutes to get a nice smooth stretchy slime, be patient as it will take some time to come together.
Now your slime is ready to play with, if you want to keep your slime afterwards, store it in an airtight container so it doesn’t dry out.