This is a really good slime recipe for kids as it is bright and colourful and it won’t stick to their hands.
You will need:
- A bowl
- A spoon
- 1 cup of PVA glue
- A handful of Loom bands
- 2 cups of Shaving cream
- borax solution
- First put 1 cup of PVA glue into a bowl
- Next squirt 2 cups of shaving cream onto the glue
- Then mix your mixture until smooth
- After that, add your borax solution in until the slime clumps to the spoon
- Then, pull the mixture of the spoon and start needing it together with your hands until it doesn’t stick
- When your slime is ready flatten it out and place your loom bands on top then mix until the loom bands are mixed thoroughly into the slime
well done you have made your slime.
keep it in an air tight container so it doesn’t dry out