These yummy short bread are the perfect thing to have as a treat when you are feeling peckish. They are super easy to make and are great to have at parties.
You will need:
- 125g butter
- 60g caster sugar
- 185 plain flour
- Preheat your oven to 150c / Gas 2
- Cream together your butter and sugar until smooth
- Sieve the flower into the mixture
- Mix together with a spoon until it starts coming together
- Need the mixture together
- Roll out so it is 1cm thick
- Get your circular cutters and cut the mixture out
- Place on a baking tray and cook for 40 minutes until a golden brown
- Take them out of the oven and put them on a cooling rack to cool
Top tip: To get a nice flowery shape like mine all you have to do is use a flower shaped cutter.